URC’s Total Control package streams and controls your music and video to multiple rooms in your home. The included wireless lighting system lets you set the mood with a single tap. Whole-house WiFi and gigabit network blanket your home with high speed data.
- All A/V equipment can be shared to 4 TVs
- High-end 5.1 surround sound system for theater
- Music in 4 areas - speakers included
- 4 Advanced handheld remotes
- Lighting control w/ scenes
- Whole-house WiFi & Gigabit network
*Package can (and should) be customized for your specific needs.
What can this system do for you?
This package simplifies the entertainment in your home. A single button press will dim the lights, turn on the TV, and start the movie playing.
Control is done from apps on your phone/tablet or the included remote controls with color screens.
A complete surround sound system is included for your theater or living room.
- Dim the lights and start a movie with a single press
- Hide all a/v gear in a central closet giving your TVs a clean, clutter-free look.
- Create lighting scenes and schedules
- Enjoy high-speed WiFi throughout your home
Mother-in-law approved! The easy to use remote gives you simple control over your system from anywhere in the house.
Every system comes with lifetime programming and support. Feel free to tweak the system to your continually changing lifestyle with constant support from our dedicated team.
Get a new TV or cable box? We can update the system over the cloud. You don’t even need to be home!
Included in package price
We offer a complete DIY program for clients looking to get their hands dirty. Everything arrives at your home pore-programmed and ready to go. Simply plug in devices, connect wires, and power up the system.
$6,650 for this system
Our trained installers arrive at your home and install your system. We work with and your builder to schedule our work to not slow down construction.
Installation is done in 2 phases; wiring and final trim out.
Trip fee + $850/day
If you (or someone you know) wants to pull the wire we are happy to come out at the end the job to connect the electronics and train you on the system.