Accessible, reliable & convenient healthcare.
Precision Orthopedics is group of board certified orthopedic doctors and practitioners providing comprehensive and immediate medical care to people in Killeen, TX. The doctors provide treatment for a wide range of conditions like back pain, neck pain, joint pain, sprains, strains, etc. They specialize in pain management, sports medicine and rehabilitation services to help patients recover from these conditions. The orthopedic doctors in Killeen thoroughly diagnose the medical condition and develop a treatment plan accordingly.
William S. Marsh, D.O. (Pain Management, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation)
Dr. William S. Marsh III is a 1985 honors graduate of the Virginia Military Institute in Lexington, VA. He earned a Bachelors of Science degree in Biology and was a member of the 1985 Southern Conference Champions Cadet Football Team. He also participated in the student trainer program while a cadet at VMI.
Robert Hansen, M.D. (Orthopedic Surgeon)
Robert Hansen, M.D. is an attending orthopedic surgeon and the new Director of Sports Medicine at Metroplex Hospital in Killeen, TX. Dr Hansen is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon specializing in arthroscopic surgery, sports medicine and cartilage repair and restoration.
Roderick C. Hunter Jr. DPM, AACFAS (Podiatric Surgeon)
Dr. Hunter is a former paratrooper and army veteran who was honorably discharged in 1999. After exiting the military, he attended Collin County Community College where he earned a full scholarship to the University of Texas at Dallas. After graduating with a degree in Biology, he was accepted into The New York College of Podiatric Medicine. Upon completing podiatry school, he was accepted into a PM & S-36 residency program at Kingwood Medical Center in Kingwood, TX where he extensively trained in forefoot and rearfoot surgery.
Robert A Babbitt, MPAS, PA-C (Family Practice)
Bob has been a Physician Assistant since March of 1989. He attended the US Army Physician Assistant Course at Fort Sam Houston, TX and Fort Campbell, KY. He has a Bachelor degree from the University of Oklahoma as a Physician Associate with distinction and the University of Nebraska as a Master of Physician Assistant Studies- Family Medicine.
Cheryl A. Polkowski, M.D. (Family Practice)
Dr. Polkowski grew up in Liverpool, NY and graduated high school in 1986. Before coming to Texas, she attended Washington College in Chestertown, MD from 1986-1990 and graduated with a Biology degree. During her freshman year at Washington College she played field hockey and softball. For the remaining 3 years she worked full time to pay for college and volunteered as a student athletic trainer.
Record Not Found
Profile id: 213 | Views : 199
- Losangelescpa - We offer individuals and businesses a broad range of financial services, including: bookkeeping, accounting, compilation servic...
- Licedoctors - Established in 2010. LiceDoctors has successfully treated over 40,000 families for head lice. Wendy Beck and Karen Sokoloff ha...
- Howard50 - Homeless Veteran PROGRAM 100% goes to support Homeless Veterans. We also accept cash DONATION at paypal.com howard.germany@yaho...
- Dc3creates - Dc3 is a Creative Branding Company with bold, original ideas that are licensed to thrill. Look under the hood and you'll find a...
- Debburris - Global Marketing Company seeks distributors. We are an established market leader in the Personal development media industry th...
Most recent discussions in category: Health & Beauty