Sacramento Personal Injury Attorneys
Demas Law Group didn’t become one of Sacramento’s leading personal injury law firms overnight. For almost 25 years, our skill at practicing law, our dedication to our clients, and our commitment to the Sacramento area community have earned us respect and recognition from our peers, numerous professional organizations and most importantly, our clients. Demas Law Group has represented thousands of California victims and their families injured in accidents or by other types of negligent acts. Our personal injury attorneys cover a wide number of practice areas, from dog bites and vehicle accidents to defective products and wrongful death. Personal injury law covers a lot of legal ground, and many law firms simply don’t have the required resources and expertise to cover all of the bases. Demas Law Group does have those resources, and because our peers in the legal community know and trust us, they often refer prospective clients to us. Our fellow attorneys know that we’re dedicated to achieving the best possible outcome for our clients.
Terms of Cooperation
When you call you will speak with an attorney who will treat you with kindness and respect. Your case will be handled by an attorney – not a “case manager” or paralegal. When you visit you will meet with an attorney who will give you honest feedback and sound legal advice about your case. There is no charge for the initial meeting and no obligation. The attorney you meet with will be your lawyer from that moment until your case resolves. If you are interested in scheduling an appointment with a particular attorney, please let us know when you contact us. Our attorneys promise to deliver personal attention to you by listening, remaining accessible and responding to your needs. We will do our best to help you and will work hard to obtain the best possible result for your case.
Our Commitment to Community
At Demas Law Group, our work doesn’t end when we leave the office or the courtroom. We have a strong commitment to our community as well. We’re ardent supporters of Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD), and our team participates in the annual “Walk Like MADD” charity event to raise money to help victims of drunk drivers. When the economic downturn cut into local education budgets, we created the Green Apple Award Program, which rewards exceptional teachers by providing funds for much-needed school supplies for their classrooms We also contribute our time and talents and give financial support to a number of national and local organizations, such as the Red Cross, Mustard Seed School, St. John’s Program for Real Change, and the Sacramento Ronald McDonald House.
Record Not Found
Profile id: 685 | Views : 94
Recently Registered Service Providers in Category: Lawyers
- Killeenattorney - Whether your situation is a divorce, you've been in a car accident or you’re facing criminal charges, our team of highly skille...
- Gulfcoasts - For expert legal advice and representation, Gulfport area residents have a long history of turning to the expert team at Alexan...
- Lawofficesmrn - The Nevarez Law Firm in El Paso, TX advises clients in bankruptcy, business, contracts, labor and employment, real estate and c...
- Demaslawgrouppc - Demas Law Group didn’t become one of Sacramento’s leading personal injury law firms overnight. For almost 25 years, our skill a...
- Denveraccident - If you have questions regarding an auto, bus, trucking, or aviation accident, or any other personal injury, please contact us t...
Most recent discussions in category: Finance, Legal
No discussions available in category: Lawyers.