VENT PRO LLC - DRYER VENT CLEANING & SERVICE
0.00/5 - 0 votes
Fort Myers, Florida
VENT PRO LLC - FIRE PREVENTION - DRYER VENT CLEANING & SERVICE
COMPLETE DRYER VENT CLEANING. $89.00
(Check out our Face Book Page! https://www.facebook.com/ventproswfl/?ref=hl)
VENT PRO HAS THE EXPERTISE AND COMMITMENT TO THOROUGHLY CLEAN YOUR DRYER VENT FILTER SYSTEM AND DUCTWORK. WITH OVER 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN INDUSTRIAL, COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL MAINTENANCE, WE KNOW HOW TO DO THE JOB RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!
VENT PRO USES COMMERCIAL GRADE EQUIPMENT WITH THE HIGHEST RATED CFM ON THE MARKET AND THE HEPA FILTRATION SYSTEM TO AVOID DUST, MOLD AND OTHER CONTAMINANTS FROM YOUR HOME DURING CLEANING.
BEFORE AND AFTER VIDEO INSPECTIONS ARE CONDUCTED SO YOU CAN SEE THE DIFFERENCE.
PROTECT YOUR HOME FROM THE LEADING CAUSE OF HOUSE FIRES. CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL US TO SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT@:
YOU CAN ALSO GET MORE INFORMATION AT OUR FACE BOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/ventproswfl/?ref=hl
The Dryer Vent Cleaning Process -- Saves Lives and Money.
Cleaning your lint screen is simply not enough to ensure an efficient, safe dryer. Even a cleaned lint screen traps only 75% of the lint produced inside a dryer. The rest of the lint builds up over time inside the dryer vent, becoming a fire hazard, as dryer lint is highly flammable and has the potential to ignite at any time.
A dryer with restricted airflow also runs significantly longer, causing utility costs to rise, increasing the need for repairs and decreasing the life of the dryer. By cleaning your dryer vent, we can help ensure your clothes dryer is both safe and energy efficient.
Dryer Vent Cleaning -- Step by Step:
* Technician inspects filter for damage, cleans/vacuums the lint trap & filter.
* Technician takes the measurement of airflow using an air flow meter at the exterior dryer vent.
* The back of the dryer is topically cleaned, as this is where lint can accumulate.
* The inside of the dryer cabinet is inspected, cleaned & vacuumed.
* The dryer vent and ducting are visually inspected using a video inspection system.
* The HEPA vacuum system is connected to the dryer vent duct.
* The dryer duct auger is run through the duct to remove any blockages.
* Airflow is measured again to gauge improvement before and after cleaning.
* The video inspection system is used again for post cleaning inspection.
Views : 105